Shuckle Unleashed Energy! Shuckle Unleashed Energy!

SHUUUUUUCKKKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see shuckle fight against mine turtle.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Great animation, but the story was a bit... O.0?
Also-
DON'T LOOK BACK.
The first thing they do is look back. XD

Dreaming High Dreaming High

Wow. I'm a bit confused, but that was awesome! :3

Draculine Verde Draculine Verde

I want to know what happens next.

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Wow. This is such a brilliant story. Sad, and funny.

Depression: The Sad Truth Depression: The Sad Truth

Yes. Sometimes there are times wehere you feel like there's no point in living anymore, and the problems will never stop. With me, it only stopped when I moved schools in year6-7. I met my true friends, Otakus, and I became an otaku. But if that didn't happen. And I had to see the same people each day, and never find out about one piece, and all the awesome animes. I might've done it.
Without the anime morals like Fairy Tail teaching me about living for my friends, instead of dying for them, I might have actually done it.
Oh well. :3

Avania: episode 2 part 3 Avania: episode 2 part 3

I've tried animation, and I know its very long and hard. I like how the story is really good. Yes, the animation's not the best on Newgrounds, but the story is really good, and that's what counts.

Avania: episode 1 part 1 Avania: episode 1 part 1

Story's really good, and that counts the most in any animation. Good Job!

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

When someone chooses to die, its either because they've no one to stand up for them, no one who cares, or they've forgotten their reason to live. Or they weren't strong enough to keep on going.
I felt like doing that once. Then I found real friends at my secondary school. And I found my true self as an Otaku. And found reason to live. FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF ONE PIECE.

Cyber Bullying Cyber Bullying

SHARK. Randomness can be awesomeness.