Drop The Block Drop The Block

You find it easy? I tried that level with the message saying that the solution isn't always obvious, and was stuck for ages until miraculously I managed to get the ball to not roll back too far. It was hard.
Also the game lags a bit for me. The "solution" button doesn't work for me either. Help please?

Curly-Sue responds:

get the solution on youtube)
Can you please describe you problem with solution button, i asked my friend to try open the solution and nobody run into bug, maybe you should check you security settings?
Sorry if my English was bad

Abduction Abduction

I loved the game, and hitting the UFO, as granny, but I was sort of disappointed at the end, for what I received, after an hour of rubbing my fingers on my laptop's mouse pad thingy until they were figuratively literally on fire. The start was fun. But did we really have to get $400,000 points for the knitting needles, even after buying everything else, which was like over $1,000,000 altogether?
It was fun at the start, but it could have been less... repetitive.
But I like the idea. Just make it so it's less boring when you have to play for a long time, or make it slightly easier, and less time consuming.
If the ending was epic, with a cutscene of Grandma beating up the UFO with her knitting needles, it might be worth the hour spent playing it, and there wouldn't be any disappointment. Cause after way over $400,000 points of spending, I think someone would expect an epic ending.
But it was fun doing it, expecting an epic ending. Which is good, right?
...
POTATOES!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

It was slightly confusing to start with, but I now just do arena player vs computer, on rank 100, with autoflap, and just hold delete and chase the computer. I'm on rank 46.56 after a few "duels".

Portal 2D Portal 2D

THIS IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FLASH GAMES.
Yay, a free 2d flash version of my favourite game Portal 2! :D

You had one job You had one job

Who knew repeatedly electrocuting someone would actually kill them!? :D
I got A+, but it got almost impossible after that. Still fun though. :)

Foreign Creature Foreign Creature

I love this game, and I'm 12, I've played Foreign Creature 2 as well. I see how this is a lot like
"The Visitor". :D But I don't think its that violent at all.
:D

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

YAY! MY NEW HOBBY IS VIRTUALLY EATING PEOPLE AND CAUSING MASS DESTRUCTION AND ULTIMATE MAYHEM!!!...
>:D
I love upgrading games, where you can evolve stuff. :)...
:D

Ragdoll Achievement Ragdoll Achievement

I love this game! If you make an infinite loop with the portals (one at the top and bottom) and put sticky bombs in a vertical row, it goes up and down again and again!
...
Okay, just forget I ever said that. :(

I Was Alone I Was Alone

...It's a sad story, but short. Maybe if it was longer and there was more about why you loved her so much, and why her world was crumbling, then it would be easier to understand how sad this was.

Elephant Elephant

Can't wait for the next part, although this was a bit confusing. :D

wloczykij responds:

I guarantee that the next episode will be longer, funnier and better :D Thank you all for positive feedback. It gives me a lot motivation for further work