Shuckle Unleashed Energy! Shuckle Unleashed Energy!

SHUUUUUUCKKKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to see shuckle fight against mine turtle.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Great animation, but the story was a bit... O.0?
Also-
DON'T LOOK BACK.
The first thing they do is look back. XD

Dreaming High Dreaming High

Wow. I'm a bit confused, but that was awesome! :3

Drop The Block Drop The Block

You find it easy? I tried that level with the message saying that the solution isn't always obvious, and was stuck for ages until miraculously I managed to get the ball to not roll back too far. It was hard.
Also the game lags a bit for me. The "solution" button doesn't work for me either. Help please?

Curly-Sue responds:

get the solution on youtube)
Can you please describe you problem with solution button, i asked my friend to try open the solution and nobody run into bug, maybe you should check you security settings?
Sorry if my English was bad

Abduction Abduction

I loved the game, and hitting the UFO, as granny, but I was sort of disappointed at the end, for what I received, after an hour of rubbing my fingers on my laptop's mouse pad thingy until they were figuratively literally on fire. The start was fun. But did we really have to get $400,000 points for the knitting needles, even after buying everything else, which was like over $1,000,000 altogether?
It was fun at the start, but it could have been less... repetitive.
But I like the idea. Just make it so it's less boring when you have to play for a long time, or make it slightly easier, and less time consuming.
If the ending was epic, with a cutscene of Grandma beating up the UFO with her knitting needles, it might be worth the hour spent playing it, and there wouldn't be any disappointment. Cause after way over $400,000 points of spending, I think someone would expect an epic ending.
But it was fun doing it, expecting an epic ending. Which is good, right?
...
POTATOES!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

It was slightly confusing to start with, but I now just do arena player vs computer, on rank 100, with autoflap, and just hold delete and chase the computer. I'm on rank 46.56 after a few "duels".

Peaches' Want You Gone Peaches' Want You Gone

Wow, this this is really good, except for the vocals being slightly off on the timing at some parts.

Portal 2 - Want You Gone 8-Bit Portal 2 - Want You Gone 8-Bit

This sounds adorable. :3

ManuelTacoface responds:

MINE TURTLE

SQ - Portal 2 Cover SQ - Portal 2 Cover

YES. AWESOMENESSINESS!

Asahina and oogami Asahina and oogami

Yes! I love this game/anime.
I can't wait for the english Super Dangan Ronpa 2 to release this autumn, and I really want a second series to the anime! :3

Mega Blaziken Mega Blaziken

I like it. :3
Yeah, at first, when I first saw Mega Blaziken's design, I was a bit 0.0, but this looks awesome.
:D